For internationalizing an MFC application, it sounds like there are two main approaches:
- Compile and deploy resource-only DLLs.
- Extract and replace all strings with the localized version.
- Internationalization in MFC
- Internationalization in your projects
- Localization and internationalization, what’s the difference?
- appTranslator localization tool: Costs $460 and $630 for standard and professional editions. This generates a separate EXE for each language.
- Internationalization & Localization: an article that gives an overview to i18n of software.