Getting Vim Pathogen to work

After much stumbling around, I finally figured out why installing mru.vim into Pathogen wasn’t working for me. It was this small comment that finally got me to realize the problem:

Yes, the root of each set of runtime files must sit in bundle.

I had created a directory in my bundle directory called mru, and inside of that I put mru.vim. The problem is, since this is a plugin, it needs to go into a plugin folder inside of there.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s